Happy New Year!
2020 – The Year of Anniversaries
- Established in 2005, the cafe will be 15 years old.
- Our Managing Director, Alan McColm will celebrate 10 fabulous years at the café.
- The #WestHighlandWay will mark its 40th anniversary. This 95 mile stunning route runs along the length of Loch Lomond and begins just north of Glasgow finishing in Fort William. Growing ever more popular, it is now walked by more than 10,000 people a year from all over the world. If you haven’t done it yet, maybe you should make plans to do so! @LochLomondTrossachsNationalPark.
- The much loved Fish and Chip Industry notches up 160 years of fuelling the nation with our favourite dish. @NationalFederdationofFishFryers.
- In May we will stop and reflect as we mark the 75th anniversary of VE Day.
We shall be holding events and competitions throughout the year to celebrate these achievements, so watch this space!