Join Our Team for Season 2024
We're expanding our team here in Tyndrum, the roles available are a mixture of seasonal and permanent positions and we're currently recruiting for Team Members.
We are very proud of all our team at the café, and make sure we offer continued support, development, and care. This led us in 2023 to be named the 24th best employer in the UK hospitality sector by The Caterer.
We provide Live-In subsidised accommodation, a seasonal bonus and are developing a range of increased employee benefits, plus, our 2024 team will be at the heart of a number of exciting developments and opportunities for growth.
Each member of our award-winning team has a passion for food and quality. Excellent ingredients and the highest standards of customer service are what makes us tick. We care about our customers, and they recognise this. We’re proud to reward hard work and commitment, and whilst we are demanding, we also provide the tools and personal development opportunities, to help each individual succeed.
The Real Food Cafe Benefits Package:
We were one of the first Living Wage employers in Stirlingshire and offer:
- Minimum starting pay from £12.25 for the 2024 season
- End of season bonus.
- Subsidised accommodation across the road (rooms are shared during peak-season)
- Free meals on-shift
- Staff discounts on all products
- And a share of tips
We are proud to announce an exciting, new staff-benefits package tailored for and piloted by, The Real Food Café. This includes:
- Free membership of the Enjoy Benefits Employee benefits scheme, estimated to save members between £400 - £800 per annum
- Advanced personal Wellbeing package offered by Hospitality Action.
- Advanced professional customer-service training and associated personal development modules
- Individual and group coaching
We look forward to welcoming you.
Find out more on our careers page.