OUR COVID SAFETY MEASURES
Safety is vital…everyone’s talking the talk, but we are working hard to walk the walk!
- If you are not computer savvy enough to master the on line ordering or you don’t have a smart phone, our team are happy to help you by taking your order using our mobile ordering device.
- Please be aware that we are now cashless to help us cope better and more safely with the "new normal".
- We are not taking bookings but require everyone who wants to come in to wait to be seated in a socially distanced and orderly manner at the front door so that we are confident the tables and chairs have been thoroughly cleaned after previous customers and to control the numbers inside the café at any one time.
- We would ask you to please be patient if there is a slight wait for a table, as this is for everyone’s safety and sanity!
- We are operating a one way system which is clearly marked on the floor and have made a traffic light system to indicate whether there is anyone in the toilets as we only want them used on a one in, one out, basis.
- We have windows and doors open somewhat to allow increased ventilation.
- Masks are available if you don’t have one for a minimum donation of 50p to the amazing charity Toilettwinning.org.
- Physical menus are available which are laminated and cleaned after each use.
- We have invested in high vis uniforms and PPE for staff working outside and in the car park so that they are easily identifiable, for yours and their safety.
- We have installed an outside wash hand basin (see photo below). It is situated just outside the front door so that you can wash your hands without entering the building, it has hot water, soap and paper towels.
- We have multiple sanitising stations throughout the café and outside at the entrance.
- We have lidless litter bins which are emptied regularly.
- We have added additional outside tables and are looking at an outdoor wood burning stove for winter for waiting and outside eating.
- We have reduced the menu so that we can manage with less staff in the kitchen.
- When the café is open it is a 1m socially distanced environment in which masks are mandatory if you are moving about.